Your developer designed and developed your WordPress website and handed over the same to you. Now you need to upload/add posts to your website. But even with these options in place, it is sometimes confusing to understand how you can add a blog.
The process of adding a blog/post is pretty simple. Let us explain the same in easy steps below:
How to add a post to your WordPress website
- Go to your website site admin panel and log in with your username and password. Example: www.sreeyas.co.in/wp-admin
- On the left-hand panel click on the Posts tab
- Now click on “Add New”.
- Navigate to “Add title” and write the title of the post
- Below the title you can add post body content. Also, you can add images, embed video. It’s self-explanatory
- On the right-hand side look for the “Post” tab and click
- Here select the Categories drop-down and add/select the category of the post
- Now add the “Featured image” to the post. This image will be displayed on the blog listing page of your website
- Now click “Publish” on the upper right corner of the website and your post is live on the website.
See how simple it is. If you want a visual guide check out the youtube video below:
Get ready to embezzle the work with your writing
Now that you’ve learned how to add a post to your website, you are ready to share your knowledge with the world. Hopefully, these tips will have you feeling more confident about your new blogging venture. Happy posting!